On this day of turkey & football, I’d like totake time to reflect on that for which I am grateful this year.
I am thankful for:
· … my faith, a gift from God, thatsustains me as my source of strength.
· … my children, whose love and support are a blessing to me every day of my life.
· … my grandson, who keeps me honest and centered on the really important things in life, by his questions,observations, and unconditional love for me.
· … my friends and family, standing by me in both the good and the bad times.
· … my writing career, that lets me use my talent, hopefully to make a difference for those who read my words.
What’s on your list?
Reading over this list, I noticed something that I hope helps you compose your own list. What is most important are my God and other people. Obviously, I’m grateful for food on the table, a roof over my head, and many extras that I enjoy, but that’s just things, and not what is most important, nor what first came to mind when writing this.
So to all of you, I send my love on this holiday,with the wish for many people in your lives to love, and to be loved by.
May we all remember to keep the spirit of gratefulness, not just on Thanksgiving, but every day of the year.